Information updated March 9, 2021
Dear Patients and Families,
We have efficiently designed new office protocols and policies to keep you and the staff safe.
We welcome your calls to schedule appointments.
Below are some immediate changes that will affect the flow of all orthodontic appointments.
Prior to scheduling an appointment:
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients which may result in fewer options of appointment times
Prior to your appointment:
- The patient should brush their teeth at home prior to arriving for their appointment
- The patient (and person coming with the patient) should come to their appointment with a mask that covers the nose and mouth (a bandana, scarf, etc. may be used)
Arriving at office:
- Please come in, we will be allowing the patient and one person or parent(s) to come into the building, no need to call
- Once you arrive, please check in at front desk
- We will ask you a few COVID screening questions
- Please wear a mask when moving about our building
Scheduling next appointments:
- We will resume scheduling as you leave the office. Please try to social distance from others when possible while in the office.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. All the changes were made to keep you, your family, and the Wilke Orthodontic family safe.
The Staff at Wilke Orthodontics, Ltd