OFFICE UPDATES RELATING TO COVID-19
Dear Patients and Families,
Wilke Orthodontics is continuing to comply with the most recent American Dental Association guidelines. We have efficiently designed new office protocols and policies to keep you and the staff safe. As we begin to schedule appointments your continued patience is appreciated.
We welcome your calls to schedule appointments.
Below are some immediate changes that will affect the flow of all orthodontic appointments.
Prior to scheduling an appointment:
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients which may result in fewer options of appointment times
Prior to your appointment:
- The patient should brush their teeth at home prior to arriving for their appointment
- The patient (and person coming with the patient) should come to their appointment with a mask that covers the nose and mouth (a bandana, scarf, etc. may be used)
- We prefer to see only the patient inside the building; however, we understand this may not always be the case. In those situations, the person attending should bring a mask that covers their nose and mouth
Arriving at office:
- Once in the parking lot call the office and remain in your vehicle. You will be updated with our updated office protocol which include a series of COVID19 screening questions
- Remain in your vehicle. You will receive a phone call once Dr. Wilke is ready to see the patient. At that time, we ask the patient to come into the building where their temperature will be taken.
- In the office patients will wash their hands, rinse with a mouthwash for 20 seconds, and be escorted directly to the clinical chair for examination and treatment
After the appointment:
- A clinical technician will escort the patient out of the building
- Please call the office to schedule the next appointment
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. All the changes were made to keep you, your family, and the Wilke Orthodontic family safe.
The Staff at Wilke Orthodontics, Ltd